A spectacular trailride through the varying landscape of Bonaire´s countryside and an once in a lifetime experience, @Horse Ranch Bonaire, with the most happiest horses and friendliest tour-guides of the Island, they make this dream come true!
2,5 Hour | Min 1 pers Max 5 | Age 12+ | Weight limit: 200 lbs/ 90 kg. Experienced Riders Only! Prox. 99,- dollars.
Horse Rach Bonaire is best known for its idyllic trail ride with the horses.
One of the best ways to spend a hours on the back of a horse. It is one of the most enjoyable trail rides that you can participate in and requires little to no practice! Bonaire is known for its beautiful turquoise blue sea and mangroves.
Spend like a hour riding up to the beach and relaxing at the beach prox. Half a hour and riding back to the ranch for a hour during sunset.
The trail ride spices up the day and relax in the knowledge that you are well looked after by the local guide who accompanies you on this tour.
What we’ll give. What we won’t
What is included in the tour
- Local guide
- Capri sun drink
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel pickup -drop Kralendijk off
- Alcoholic beverages
- SWIMMING WITH THE HORSES
What makes this tour special
- Learn to ride our horses first hand from your host
- Spend hour on a back of a horse, a great way to spend a day on Bonaire
- Private English/Dutch speaking guide
- Learn more about the nature and wildlife of Bonaire
offer trail rides for everyone.
- This trail is for experienced riders who followed at least a year riding classes.
- Our ranch offers a guided trail ride on our quiet, well-trained and dependable horses. You will be warmly welcomed to our farm by one of our guides who will match you with the perfect horse.
- While on the trail you and your family may have the chance to see some of our local wildlife such as Donkeys, flamingos and various types of birds.
- Just ride your self or with others. Groups are kept small up to 5 people so it is fun for all.
- Trail rides are walk and trott. Any other gaits are up to the distinction of the guide according to the whole group’s riding abilities! Your safety is our priority!
- Minimum age 12
- Weight limit 200 lbs!