A spectacular trailride through the varying landscape of Bonaire´s countryside, an once in a lifetime experience, …riding with horses pass the Mangrove Forest with it's Flamingos. @Horse Ranch Bonaire, with the most happiest horses and friendliest tour-guides of the Island, they make this dream come true!
1,5 Hours | Min 1 pers Max 4 | Age 12+ | Weight limit: 188 lbs/ 85 kg.
Horse Rach Bonaire is best known for its idyllic trail ride with the horses.
One of the best ways to spend 1,5 hour on the back of a horse.
It is one of the most enjoyable trail rides that you can participate in and requires little to no practice!
Bonaire is known for it's flamingos and mangroves.
Spend 45 min riding tru the Kunukus of Bonaire to the Mangrove Forest with it's Flamingos where we will make a u turn at the Mangroves to ride back to the ranch.
Riding the trail on the south part of the Island is having fun and enjoying the trail at your own relaxing pace.
The trail ride spices up the day and relax in the knowledge that you are well looked after by the local guide who accompanies you on this tour.
What we’ll give. What we won’t
What is included in the tour
- PRIVATE RIDE!!
- Local guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel pickup -drop Kralendijk off (we can't accommodate this so please take a cab)
- Alcoholic beverages
What makes this tour special
- Learn to ride our horses first hand from you host
- Spend 1,5 hour on a back of a horse a great way to spend a day on Bonaire
- Private English/Dutch speaking guide
- Learn more about the nature and wildlife of Bonaire
- We offer trail rides for everyone. If you are a first time rider no problem, we will show you the ropes.
- Our ranch offers a guided trail ride on our quiet, well-trained and dependable horses. You will be warmly welcomed to our farm by one of our guides who will match you with the perfect horse.
- While on the trail you and your family may have the chance to see some of our local wildlife such as Donkeys, flamingos and various types of birds.
- Just ride your self or with others. Groups are kept small up to 6 people so it is fun for all.
- Trail rides are Walk and Trot. Galloping is to the distinction of the guide according to the whole group’s riding abilities! Your safety is our priority!PLEASE NOTE: We CAN'T guarantee to see flamingos, they are living animals after all!!